- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
- Arsenal star a ‘major doubt’ for crucial Man City clash
- Arsenal make 24-year-old top target as Wenger eyes international
- Boss confirms Arsenal star is ruled out with hamstring injury
- Arsenal transfer plans: Out = £92m duo, In = 48-goal hitmen
- Brazilian superstar says he ‘admires’ Arsenal & wants to play in England
[Video] Santi Cazorla’s kid shows off unreal skills at Emirates
It looks like Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla has passed on his footballing genes to son Enzo as the youngster stole the show at the Emirates yesterday.
The players were enjoying their lap of appreciation after we had secured second spot in the Premier League following a 4-0 win over Aston Villa on Sunday.
With Tottenham crashing to an embarrassing 5-1 defeat away to 10-man Newcastle United, we took full advantage to finish in the runners-up position and celebrate St Totteringham’s Day for the 21st consecutive season.
Fans then caught a glimpse of a potential future star as Enzo Cazorla – the 5-year-old son of Santi – showed off some serious skills as the player’s kids enjoyed the celebrations on the pitch after the game.
Enzo put on quite a show and it’s fair to say he already has more technical ability than Mathieu Flamini, so I say sign him up Arsene!
Check him out below:
Cazorla's kid is already better at dribbling and taking on players than Walcott & Giroud pic.twitter.com/QLG3sHGuYy
— ㅤ (@Flavs000) May 16, 2016