- “I’m happy in London” – Sanchez offers huge update on Arsenal future
- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
[Video & Photos] Arsenal players give Rosicky a guard of honour
The Arsenal squad gave Tomas Rosicky a guard of honour after today’s 4-0 victory over Aston Villa as the Czech international prepares to leave the club.
Rosicky is set to bring to an end a 10-year spell in North London when his contract runs out next month having joined the club from Borussia Dortmund in 2006.
Unfortunately, the 35-year-old wasn’t able to sign-off with an appearance as we thrashed Aston Villa at the Emirates this afternoon to secure second spot ahead of Tottenham.
However, the players gave him a guard of honour after the game with the entire squad wearing ‘Rosicky 7’ shirts as a packed Emirates said goodbye to the midfielder.
It will be sad to see Tomas leave the club and he’ll always go down as one of those players who was never able to truly fulfill his potential due to injury problems.
Check out a video and some photos below:
— afcstuff (@afcstuff) May 15, 2016