- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
[Video & Photos] Arsenal players give Rosicky a guard of honour
The Arsenal squad gave Tomas Rosicky a guard of honour after today’s 4-0 victory over Aston Villa as the Czech international prepares to leave the club.
Rosicky is set to bring to an end a 10-year spell in North London when his contract runs out next month having joined the club from Borussia Dortmund in 2006.
Unfortunately, the 35-year-old wasn’t able to sign-off with an appearance as we thrashed Aston Villa at the Emirates this afternoon to secure second spot ahead of Tottenham.
However, the players gave him a guard of honour after the game with the entire squad wearing ‘Rosicky 7′ shirts as a packed Emirates said goodbye to the midfielder.
It will be sad to see Tomas leave the club and he’ll always go down as one of those players who was never able to truly fulfill his potential due to injury problems.
Check out a video and some photos below:
— afcstuff (@afcstuff) May 15, 2016