- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
[Video & Photos] Arsenal players give Rosicky a guard of honour
The Arsenal squad gave Tomas Rosicky a guard of honour after today’s 4-0 victory over Aston Villa as the Czech international prepares to leave the club.
Rosicky is set to bring to an end a 10-year spell in North London when his contract runs out next month having joined the club from Borussia Dortmund in 2006.
Unfortunately, the 35-year-old wasn’t able to sign-off with an appearance as we thrashed Aston Villa at the Emirates this afternoon to secure second spot ahead of Tottenham.
However, the players gave him a guard of honour after the game with the entire squad wearing ‘Rosicky 7′ shirts as a packed Emirates said goodbye to the midfielder.
It will be sad to see Tomas leave the club and he’ll always go down as one of those players who was never able to truly fulfill his potential due to injury problems.
Check out a video and some photos below:
— afcstuff (@afcstuff) May 15, 2016