- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
[Photos] Ozil poses for selfies as Arsenal stars attend charity ball
The Arsenal players put thoughts of Sunday’s game against Aston Villa to one side as they attended the Arsenal Foundation’s annual charity ball fundraiser last night.
We still have a big game to play this weekend as a final day victory over Villa coupled with a Spurs loss at relegated Newcastle would see us sneak second spot in the table.
However, the boys put their playing commitments to one side on Thursday night as they focussed on raising money for the Willow Foundation and Save the Children, with a grand total of £385,845 raised by the end of the night.
Arsene Wenger was joined by the entire squad in attending the event – although I have seen rumours on Twitter that Theo Walcott was the only senior squad member not present.
The boys played a big role in the entertainment with Mikel Arteta, Nacho Monreal, Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin playing games of table football with guests while Calum Chambers, Kieran Gibbs and Carl Jenkinson manned a boot room where signed boots could be purchased.
Mesut Ozil loves a ‘selfie’ and he was at it again last night, posing for snaps with Mohamed Elneny and Mathieu Flamini while the likes of Alexis Sanchez, Jack Wilshere, Petr Cech, Santi Cazorla and Tomas Rosicky were also photographed at the event.
Check out some of the photos below courtesy of Arsenal.com: