- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
- Arsenal star a ‘major doubt’ for crucial Man City clash
- Arsenal make 24-year-old top target as Wenger eyes international
- Boss confirms Arsenal star is ruled out with hamstring injury
- Arsenal transfer plans: Out = £92m duo, In = 48-goal hitmen
- Brazilian superstar says he ‘admires’ Arsenal & wants to play in England
[Photos] Ozil poses for selfies as Arsenal stars attend charity ball
The Arsenal players put thoughts of Sunday’s game against Aston Villa to one side as they attended the Arsenal Foundation’s annual charity ball fundraiser last night.
We still have a big game to play this weekend as a final day victory over Villa coupled with a Spurs loss at relegated Newcastle would see us sneak second spot in the table.
However, the boys put their playing commitments to one side on Thursday night as they focussed on raising money for the Willow Foundation and Save the Children, with a grand total of £385,845 raised by the end of the night.
Arsene Wenger was joined by the entire squad in attending the event – although I have seen rumours on Twitter that Theo Walcott was the only senior squad member not present.
The boys played a big role in the entertainment with Mikel Arteta, Nacho Monreal, Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin playing games of table football with guests while Calum Chambers, Kieran Gibbs and Carl Jenkinson manned a boot room where signed boots could be purchased.
Mesut Ozil loves a ‘selfie’ and he was at it again last night, posing for snaps with Mohamed Elneny and Mathieu Flamini while the likes of Alexis Sanchez, Jack Wilshere, Petr Cech, Santi Cazorla and Tomas Rosicky were also photographed at the event.
Check out some of the photos below courtesy of Arsenal.com: