- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Video: Man City 2-2 Arsenal: Sanchez rescues point for Gunners
Alexis Sanchez rescued a point for Arsenal as we drew 2-2 with Manchester City at the Etihad this afternoon.
We started poorly and City opened the scoring in the 8th minute as Sergio Aguero fired home but we hit-back instantly as Olivier Giroud ended his drought with a fine header from a corner.
City made it 2-1 shortly after half-time as De Bruyne smashed home from the edge of the area following some awful defending – but once again Cech was susceptible as he was beaten too easily at his near post.
However, we fought back well and levelled things up once again as Sanchez latched on to a fine lay off from Giroud to slot past Hart for 2-2 in the 68th minute.
Neither side could find a winner so the 2-2 draw means we remain three points clear in third and a draw at home to Aston Villa on the final day will be enough to secure a top three finish.
Watch the goals here: