- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
Video: Man City 2-2 Arsenal: Sanchez rescues point for Gunners
Alexis Sanchez rescued a point for Arsenal as we drew 2-2 with Manchester City at the Etihad this afternoon.
We started poorly and City opened the scoring in the 8th minute as Sergio Aguero fired home but we hit-back instantly as Olivier Giroud ended his drought with a fine header from a corner.
City made it 2-1 shortly after half-time as De Bruyne smashed home from the edge of the area following some awful defending – but once again Cech was susceptible as he was beaten too easily at his near post.
However, we fought back well and levelled things up once again as Sanchez latched on to a fine lay off from Giroud to slot past Hart for 2-2 in the 68th minute.
Neither side could find a winner so the 2-2 draw means we remain three points clear in third and a draw at home to Aston Villa on the final day will be enough to secure a top three finish.
Watch the goals here: