- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
- Arsenal star a ‘major doubt’ for crucial Man City clash
- Arsenal make 24-year-old top target as Wenger eyes international
- Boss confirms Arsenal star is ruled out with hamstring injury
- Arsenal transfer plans: Out = £92m duo, In = 48-goal hitmen
- Brazilian superstar says he ‘admires’ Arsenal & wants to play in England
Ratings: Cech & Ramsey flop as Arsenal draw 2-2 at Man City
Alexis Sanchez and Olivier Giroud were on target as Arsenal drew 2-2 at Manchester City this afternoon meaning we need just a point at home to Aston Villa on the final day of the season to secure third spot.
Here are my ratings:
Cech 5 – Once again, beaten far too easily at his near post from distance. Looked shaky all afternoon to be fair.
Bellerin 6 – Poor header in build up to their second goal but was full of running down the right as usual.
Gabriel 6 – Should have closed De Bryune down quicker for his goal but made a vital block to deny Aguero.
Koscielny 6 – Made a number of important interceptions but was a little more rushed with some of his clearances.
Monreal 6 – Was given plenty of problems in the first half but improved after the break.
Ramsey 5 – Very poor. Lethargic in possession and made no real impact on the game.
Elneny 6 – Tidy on the ball but allowed De Bruyne to burst past him too easily for his goal.
Sanchez 6.5 – Not really in the game for long spells but produced when it mattered with a fine equaliser.
Iwobi 5 – Poor game from the youngster. Couldn’t get in the game at all.
Welbeck N/A – Off midway through the first half with what looked like a serious knee injury.
Giroud 6.5 – Nice headed goal and provided a superb lay off for Sanchez’s goal. However, other than that his all-round game was poor.
Wilshere 6 – Understandably looked a yard off the pace at times but great for him to get 70 minutes under his belt.
Walcott 5 – Missed a great chance to get on the score-sheet.