- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Ratings: Cech & Ramsey flop as Arsenal draw 2-2 at Man City
Alexis Sanchez and Olivier Giroud were on target as Arsenal drew 2-2 at Manchester City this afternoon meaning we need just a point at home to Aston Villa on the final day of the season to secure third spot.
Here are my ratings:
Cech 5 - Once again, beaten far too easily at his near post from distance. Looked shaky all afternoon to be fair.
Bellerin 6 - Poor header in build up to their second goal but was full of running down the right as usual.
Gabriel 6 - Should have closed De Bryune down quicker for his goal but made a vital block to deny Aguero.
Koscielny 6 - Made a number of important interceptions but was a little more rushed with some of his clearances.
Monreal 6 - Was given plenty of problems in the first half but improved after the break.
Ramsey 5 - Very poor. Lethargic in possession and made no real impact on the game.
Elneny 6 - Tidy on the ball but allowed De Bruyne to burst past him too easily for his goal.
Sanchez 6.5 - Not really in the game for long spells but produced when it mattered with a fine equaliser.
Iwobi 5 - Poor game from the youngster. Couldn’t get in the game at all.
Welbeck N/A - Off midway through the first half with what looked like a serious knee injury.
Giroud 6.5 - Nice headed goal and provided a superb lay off for Sanchez’s goal. However, other than that his all-round game was poor.
Wilshere 6 – Understandably looked a yard off the pace at times but great for him to get 70 minutes under his belt.
Walcott 5 – Missed a great chance to get on the score-sheet.