- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
[Photos] Santi Cazorla grabs assist after making comeback for U21′s
Santi Cazorla bagged an assist on his comeback as he helped the Arsenal under-21′s secure a 2-1 victory over Blackburn Rovers in their play off semi-final on Tuesday night.
Santi has been on the sidelines since late November with knee and Achilles injuries but having returned to full training last month, the midfielder finally made his playing comeback for the youth side.
The Spanish international got an impressive 62 minutes under his belt and even got an assist as Chris Willock’s double secured a 2-1 victory to see Arsenal under-21′s in to the play off final.
Cazorla could now have played himself in to Arsene Wenger’s thoughts for Sunday’s Premier League clash with Manchester City, although a place on the bench is likely for the 31-year-old.
Tomas Rosicky, Calum Chambers and Serge Gnabry also featured for the under-21′s, but here are some photos of Cazorla in action: