- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photos] Santi Cazorla grabs assist after making comeback for U21’s
Santi Cazorla bagged an assist on his comeback as he helped the Arsenal under-21’s secure a 2-1 victory over Blackburn Rovers in their play off semi-final on Tuesday night.
Santi has been on the sidelines since late November with knee and Achilles injuries but having returned to full training last month, the midfielder finally made his playing comeback for the youth side.
The Spanish international got an impressive 62 minutes under his belt and even got an assist as Chris Willock’s double secured a 2-1 victory to see Arsenal under-21’s in to the play off final.
Cazorla could now have played himself in to Arsene Wenger’s thoughts for Sunday’s Premier League clash with Manchester City, although a place on the bench is likely for the 31-year-old.
Tomas Rosicky, Calum Chambers and Serge Gnabry also featured for the under-21’s, but here are some photos of Cazorla in action: