- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Arsenal midfielder to make long-awaited injury comeback tonight
Santi Cazorla is to make his long-awaited injury comeback tonight as he lines-up for the Arsenal Under-21′s in our play-off against Blackburn Rovers.
Cazorla has been out ever since suffering a serious knee injury during our 1-1 draw at Norwich in late November and was ruled out for at least three months following surgery.
Santi was due to make his return at the end of February but that comeback was shelved after he picked up an Achilles problem in training.
The 31-year-old resumed full training last month and was an unused substitute for our 1-0 win over Norwich at the Emirates on Saturday evening.
Wenger said that if Cazorla didn’t feature at the weekend he might let him turn-out for the under-21′s and sure enough the club have confirmed on Arsenal.com that Cazorla is due to start against Blackburn in their semi-final play off tonight.
The Spanish international will start for Steve Gating’s side as they look to take a step closer to promotion after missing out on one of the automatic spots following defeats in their last two league games.
Calum Chambers, Tomas Rosicky and Serge Gnabry will also start for the under-21′s this evening but there looks to be no place for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.