- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Ratings: Arsenal 1-0 Norwich: Welbeck rescues lackluster Gunners
Danny Welbeck scored the only goal of a dire game to secure Arsenal a 1-0 win over Norwich to move us up to third spot in the Premier League table.
These are my ratings:
Cech 7 - Made two decent saves to deny Redmond in the first half and was solid throughout.
Bellerin 6.5 - Full of running down the right side once again but not for the first time his final ball was lacking at times.
Mertesacker 6 - Forced off just after the break with a hamstring injury.
Koscielny 7 - Stood firm against a determined Norwich side and made some important interceptions.
Monreal 6 - Given some early problems by Redmond but improved as the game went on.
Elneny 6.5 - Another busy performance in the middle of the park, covering more ground than any other player, but not enough drive to get us moving forwards.
Ramsey 6.5 - Kept things simple but still well off his best form.
Sanchez 6 - A lively start but faded as the game went on and could barely get a touch in the second half before being substituted. And he walked straight down the tunnel.
Ozil 6 - Produced one of the passes of the season with a stunning ball for Sanchez but was otherwise frustrated.
Iwobi 6 - Was perhaps unfortunate to be the one taken off early in the second half as he was probably our best outfield player up to that point. Fans showed what they thought by loudly booing as he was taken off.
Giroud 5 - Awful first half and was lucky to stay on but justified the bosses decision with a lovely knockdown for Welbeck’s opener. Still looks devoid of confidence in front of goal.
Gabriel 7 – Great tackle to deny Mbokani an equaliser.
Welbeck 7.5 - Instant impact after opening the scoring with a fine low finish and worked his socks off.
Coquelin 5 – On to shore things up late on.