- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
[Photos] Sanchez & The Ox all smiles in Arsenal training today
Alexis Sanchez and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain were among the players who appeared in good spirits as Arsenal trained today ahead of Saturday’s Premier League clash with Norwich.
We welcome the Canaries to the Emirates tomorrow evening off the back of last Sunday’s disappointing 0-0 draw at Sunderland which has left our top four place hanging in the balance.
Manchester United will move to within just two points if they win their game in hand so we desperately need to cement our position with victory over relegation-threatened Norwich on Saturday.
As ever, Sanchez was all-smiles in training today and he was joined by Oxlade-Chamberlain at London Colney after the midfielder resumed full training following a knee injury.
Santi Cazorla was also out on the training pitch trying to prove his fitness ahead of a possible return to the squad after the Spanish international finally recovered form knee and Achilles injuries which has kept him out for five months.
Here are some snaps from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: