- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
- Arsenal star a ‘major doubt’ for crucial Man City clash
- Arsenal make 24-year-old top target as Wenger eyes international
- Boss confirms Arsenal star is ruled out with hamstring injury
- Arsenal transfer plans: Out = £92m duo, In = 48-goal hitmen
- Brazilian superstar says he ‘admires’ Arsenal & wants to play in England
[Photos] Sanchez & The Ox all smiles in Arsenal training today
Alexis Sanchez and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain were among the players who appeared in good spirits as Arsenal trained today ahead of Saturday’s Premier League clash with Norwich.
We welcome the Canaries to the Emirates tomorrow evening off the back of last Sunday’s disappointing 0-0 draw at Sunderland which has left our top four place hanging in the balance.
Manchester United will move to within just two points if they win their game in hand so we desperately need to cement our position with victory over relegation-threatened Norwich on Saturday.
As ever, Sanchez was all-smiles in training today and he was joined by Oxlade-Chamberlain at London Colney after the midfielder resumed full training following a knee injury.
Santi Cazorla was also out on the training pitch trying to prove his fitness ahead of a possible return to the squad after the Spanish international finally recovered form knee and Achilles injuries which has kept him out for five months.
Here are some snaps from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: