- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
[Images] Arsenal’s 2016/17 home & away shirts leaked online
Yet more images of Arsenal’s 2016/17 home and away kits have been ‘leaked’ online today.
Footy Headlines, who are well known for leaking kits well ahead of their release dates, published mock-up claiming to be of our new kits for next season.
The home kit is the traditional red body with a dark red stripe running down the center, while white shoulders and arms are complimented by navy blue detailing.
The away kit is far more daring as it looks like we’ve gone with yellow body with thin pinstripes running down the front. The collar is black with yellow detailing while there are black sections at the front of the arms with strips around the hems.
As ever, both kits have received mixed reviews from fans on Twitter but I actually quite like them. Particularly the away kit, which is really growing on me.
The official kits are due to be unveiled in the coming weeks, but check out the mock-ups which have been doing the rounds on Twitter: