- “I’m happy in London” – Sanchez offers huge update on Arsenal future
- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
Video: Sunderland 0-0 Arsenal: Sanchez denied in bore draw
Arsenal are in real danger of missing out on the top four after being held to a 0-0 draw by Sunderland at the Stadium of Light this afternoon.
Both sides could have had penalties in the first half, Mertesacker fortunate to get away with handling in the area before Iwobi’s goal-bound effort struck the arm of Yedlin, but neither were given.
Sanchez also came close to breaking the deadlock as his lovely free-kick was well saved by Mannone but it was a rare glimpse at goal during what was largely a dull game. Cach made a few decent saves to keep us in it as well.
The result leaves us level on points with Man City but they have a much better goal difference, while Man Utd are five points adrift with a game in hand.
Watch video ‘highlights’ of the game here: