- Arsenal handed huge boost ahead of Bayern Munich showdown
- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
[Photos] Cazorla & The Ox all smiles in training ahead of Sunderland
The Arsenal squad have been undertaking their final preparations ahead of our Premier League clash with Sunderland on Sunday afternoon.
We head to the Stadium of Light for a crucial game that we simply have to win in order to reclaim third position in the table following Man City’s win over Stoke today.
Arsene Wenger has been putting his players through their paces at London Colney today and Santi Cazorla and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain were among those to take part in full training.
Cazorla has only recently returned from a serious knee ligament injury and isn’t expected to be available for selection for another couple of weeks while The Ox has only just returned to full training following a knee injury.
Judging from the photos below, the players look is good spirits so hopefully we see a positive performance on the pitch tomorrow and the boys bring home a vital three points.
Check out some photos from today training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images account: