- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photos] Cazorla & The Ox all smiles in training ahead of Sunderland
The Arsenal squad have been undertaking their final preparations ahead of our Premier League clash with Sunderland on Sunday afternoon.
We head to the Stadium of Light for a crucial game that we simply have to win in order to reclaim third position in the table following Man City’s win over Stoke today.
Arsene Wenger has been putting his players through their paces at London Colney today and Santi Cazorla and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain were among those to take part in full training.
Cazorla has only recently returned from a serious knee ligament injury and isn’t expected to be available for selection for another couple of weeks while The Ox has only just returned to full training following a knee injury.
Judging from the photos below, the players look is good spirits so hopefully we see a positive performance on the pitch tomorrow and the boys bring home a vital three points.
Check out some photos from today training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images account: