- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
Ramsey misses out but Arsenal star named in PL Team of the Week
Arsenal attacker Alexis Sanchez is our sole representative in the latest WhoScored? Premier League Team of the Week.
Our Chilean super-star opened the scoring against West Bromwich Albion on Thursday night with a superb strike from 20-yards before sealing the three points with a well-taken free-kick shortly before half-time.
The goals capped off a fine display from Sanchez and his tireless performance earned him a WhoScored? rating of 9.46 which was easily enough to see him named in the Team of the Week.
Alexis could have been joined by several of his team mates with three Arsenal defenders narrowly missing out on a place in the TOTW – namely Nacho Monreal [7.5], Hector Bellerin [8.00] and Laurent Koscielny [7.4].
Aaron Ramsey was back to his best against West Brom and not only grabbed an assist but his excellent overall performance earned him a score of 8.7, which saw him just miss out in making the midfield quartet.
Anyway, congratulations Alexis….see the full line-up here: