- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
Ramsey misses out but Arsenal star named in PL Team of the Week
Arsenal attacker Alexis Sanchez is our sole representative in the latest WhoScored? Premier League Team of the Week.
Our Chilean super-star opened the scoring against West Bromwich Albion on Thursday night with a superb strike from 20-yards before sealing the three points with a well-taken free-kick shortly before half-time.
The goals capped off a fine display from Sanchez and his tireless performance earned him a WhoScored? rating of 9.46 which was easily enough to see him named in the Team of the Week.
Alexis could have been joined by several of his team mates with three Arsenal defenders narrowly missing out on a place in the TOTW – namely Nacho Monreal [7.5], Hector Bellerin [8.00] and Laurent Koscielny [7.4].
Aaron Ramsey was back to his best against West Brom and not only grabbed an assist but his excellent overall performance earned him a score of 8.7, which saw him just miss out in making the midfield quartet.
Anyway, congratulations Alexis….see the full line-up here: