- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
- Team news: Arsenal duo ruled out but key quartet return for Swansea
- Arsenal doing battle with Spurs to sign German attacker – reports
Ramsey misses out but Arsenal star named in PL Team of the Week
Arsenal attacker Alexis Sanchez is our sole representative in the latest WhoScored? Premier League Team of the Week.
Our Chilean super-star opened the scoring against West Bromwich Albion on Thursday night with a superb strike from 20-yards before sealing the three points with a well-taken free-kick shortly before half-time.
The goals capped off a fine display from Sanchez and his tireless performance earned him a WhoScored? rating of 9.46 which was easily enough to see him named in the Team of the Week.
Alexis could have been joined by several of his team mates with three Arsenal defenders narrowly missing out on a place in the TOTW – namely Nacho Monreal [7.5], Hector Bellerin [8.00] and Laurent Koscielny [7.4].
Aaron Ramsey was back to his best against West Brom and not only grabbed an assist but his excellent overall performance earned him a score of 8.7, which saw him just miss out in making the midfield quartet.
Anyway, congratulations Alexis….see the full line-up here: