- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
[Photo] Mesut Ozil all smiles on car trip with his ‘boy Balboa’
Mesut Ozil seems to be in relaxed mood ahead of Arsenal’s Premier League clash with West Brom on Thursday night, judging by his latest Tweet.
We welcome the Baggies to the Emirates tomorrow night looking to reclaim third spot in the table and bounce back after two hugely disappointing draws with West Ham and Crystal Palace.
After putting in some hard graft on the training pitch at London Colney this afternoon, it seems Mesut decided to go for a little road trip and enjoy the spring sunshine.
The German international took to Twitter to upload a photo of him posing in his car with his dog, Balboa, with a caption joking that the tiny dog was ‘assisting’ him on his road trip:
My boy Balboa is assisting me in today’s car trip!
Hopefully Mesut can be the one assisting on the football pitch tomorrow night as we could certainly do with some of his magic in the final third after Sunday’s disappointment against Palace.
Check out Ozil’s Tweet below:
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) April 20, 2016