- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
[Photo] Mesut Ozil all smiles on car trip with his ‘boy Balboa’
Mesut Ozil seems to be in relaxed mood ahead of Arsenal’s Premier League clash with West Brom on Thursday night, judging by his latest Tweet.
We welcome the Baggies to the Emirates tomorrow night looking to reclaim third spot in the table and bounce back after two hugely disappointing draws with West Ham and Crystal Palace.
After putting in some hard graft on the training pitch at London Colney this afternoon, it seems Mesut decided to go for a little road trip and enjoy the spring sunshine.
The German international took to Twitter to upload a photo of him posing in his car with his dog, Balboa, with a caption joking that the tiny dog was ‘assisting’ him on his road trip:
My boy Balboa is assisting me in today’s car trip!
Hopefully Mesut can be the one assisting on the football pitch tomorrow night as we could certainly do with some of his magic in the final third after Sunday’s disappointment against Palace.
Check out Ozil’s Tweet below:
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) April 20, 2016