- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
[Video] Jack Wilshere scores for Arsenal U21′s against West Brom
In what has been a horrendous week for Arsenal Football Club there was finally some positive news as Jack Wilshere continued his comeback after scoring for the under-21′s on Monday.
Wilshere has been building up his match fitness for the youth side in recent weeks having returned to full training at the start of the month and he once again started as Steve Gating’s side looked to seal automatic promotion against the Baggies yesterday.
After a bit of an injury scare just before half time when Wilshere received treatment for a knee problem, the midfielder emerged after the break to draw Arsenal level at 1-1.
Wilshere latched on to a fine pass inside the box and his powerful left-foot strike proved too much for the West Brom keeper as Jack scored his first goal for almost eleven months.
Unfortunately we went on to lose the game and will now have to come through a play off to secure promotion back to the top flight, but the return of Wilshere is still a huge silver lining.
We’ll have to wait and see whether Wenger thinks the 24-year-old is now deemed fit enough to return to the first team fold but we could see Wilshere named on the bench for Thursday night’s Premier League visit of West Brom.
Watch Jack’s goal here:
In case you missed it, here's Jack Wilshere's goal for the U21s against West Brom last night pic.twitter.com/qSbqZO21kd
— Terje (@ArsenalTerje) April 19, 2016