- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
[Photos] Injury scare as Jack Wilshere picks up knock for U21′s
Arsene Wenger will have been holding his hands over his eyes as Jack Wilshere went down clutching his leg while playing for the Arsenal under-21′s tonight.
Wilshere has featured for the development side in recent weeks as he looks to build up his match fitness having finally recovered from a fractured fibula that he suffered back in pre-season.
The hope was that Jack could get another 90 minutes under his belt as the under-21′s looked to secure promotion back to the top flight with a win over West Brom at the Emirates.
However, the midfielder went down holding his right leg shortly before half-time and required lengthy treatment from the clubs physio before hobbling to his feet.
The good news is Wilshere was fine to continue playing after the restart and as I write this, he’s just scored the equaliser to make it 1-1!
Let’s hope we don’t get any unwanted surprises after the game with regards to the potential injury as it wouldn’t be the first time we’ve let a player carry on while injured.
Here are some photos of Wilshere after picking up his knock tonight: