- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Referees confirmed for Arsenal’s games against Palace & West Brom
The referees have been confirmed for Arsenal’s upcoming home games against Crystal Palace and West Bromwich Albion.
We welcome Palace to the Emirates this Sunday afternoon and Roger East will be the man in charge against Alan Pardew’s men.
West Brom then arrive in North London the following Thursday for our re-arranged Premier League clash and Jonathan Moss has been handed the task of overseeing proceedings.
Unfortunately, following this weekend’s set of results that saw us draw at West Ham and Leicester beat Sunderland, any faint hopes of the title are now gone.
Therefore, our main aim now is to ensure we finish above Tottenham so there is still plenty to play and we desperately need to pick up six points against Palace and West Brom.
Here’s hoping for some decent refereeing performances as we’ve not had the rub of the green for much of the season.
There are the confirmed match officials for the games as confirmed by the Premier League:
Arsenal v Crystal Palace
Referee: Rodger East
Assistants: R West, M Scholes, M Dean
Arsenal v West Brom
Referee: Jonathan Moss
Assistants: A Halliday, S Bennett, M Jones