- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
Referees confirmed for Arsenal’s games against Palace & West Brom
The referees have been confirmed for Arsenal’s upcoming home games against Crystal Palace and West Bromwich Albion.
We welcome Palace to the Emirates this Sunday afternoon and Roger East will be the man in charge against Alan Pardew’s men.
West Brom then arrive in North London the following Thursday for our re-arranged Premier League clash and Jonathan Moss has been handed the task of overseeing proceedings.
Unfortunately, following this weekend’s set of results that saw us draw at West Ham and Leicester beat Sunderland, any faint hopes of the title are now gone.
Therefore, our main aim now is to ensure we finish above Tottenham so there is still plenty to play and we desperately need to pick up six points against Palace and West Brom.
Here’s hoping for some decent refereeing performances as we’ve not had the rub of the green for much of the season.
There are the confirmed match officials for the games as confirmed by the Premier League:
Arsenal v Crystal Palace
Referee: Rodger East
Assistants: R West, M Scholes, M Dean
Arsenal v West Brom
Referee: Jonathan Moss
Assistants: A Halliday, S Bennett, M Jones