- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
- Arsenal star a ‘major doubt’ for crucial Man City clash
- Arsenal make 24-year-old top target as Wenger eyes international
- Boss confirms Arsenal star is ruled out with hamstring injury
- Arsenal transfer plans: Out = £92m duo, In = 48-goal hitmen
- Brazilian superstar says he ‘admires’ Arsenal & wants to play in England
Referees confirmed for Arsenal’s games against Palace & West Brom
The referees have been confirmed for Arsenal’s upcoming home games against Crystal Palace and West Bromwich Albion.
We welcome Palace to the Emirates this Sunday afternoon and Roger East will be the man in charge against Alan Pardew’s men.
West Brom then arrive in North London the following Thursday for our re-arranged Premier League clash and Jonathan Moss has been handed the task of overseeing proceedings.
Unfortunately, following this weekend’s set of results that saw us draw at West Ham and Leicester beat Sunderland, any faint hopes of the title are now gone.
Therefore, our main aim now is to ensure we finish above Tottenham so there is still plenty to play and we desperately need to pick up six points against Palace and West Brom.
Here’s hoping for some decent refereeing performances as we’ve not had the rub of the green for much of the season.
There are the confirmed match officials for the games as confirmed by the Premier League:
Arsenal v Crystal Palace
Referee: Rodger East
Assistants: R West, M Scholes, M Dean
Arsenal v West Brom
Referee: Jonathan Moss
Assistants: A Halliday, S Bennett, M Jones