- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Arsenal star named in Premier League Team of the Week
Arsenal youngster Alex Iwobi has been named in the WhoScored Premier League Team of the Week after another impressive run-out this past weekend.
Iwobi has enjoyed a sensational start to 2016 having broken in to the first team in recent months and the 19-year-old continued his excellent form with another superb display during our 3-3 draw with West Ham.
Alex provided the assist for Mesut Ozil’s 18th minute opener and was at it again as he teed-up Alexis Sanchez for our second midway through the first half at Upton Park.
Sadly, we capitulated and ended up drawing 3-3 against the Hammers but the result shouldn’t overshadow what was another hugely impressive shift from Iwobi and he’s been recognised with a place in the WhoScored Team of the Week after earning a rating of 8.46.
Laurent Koscielny was on the score-sheet against the Hammers but he was unlucky to miss out on a place in the TOTW despite his rating of 8.43 while Alexis Sanchez also narrowly missed out with a score of 8.02.
It was obviously a thrilling game at Upton Park but sadly the draw combined with a win for Leicester on Sunday has almost certainly ended our title hopes for another year.
Anyway, congratulations Iwobi, here is the full team of the week: