- Arsenal handed huge boost ahead of Bayern Munich showdown
- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
Video: West Ham 3-3 Arsenal: Gunners blow title chance at Upton Park
Arsenal’s slim title hopes are all-but over after blowing a two-goal lead to draw 3-3 with West Ham in a thriller at Upton Park this afternoon.
We opened the scoring in the 18th minute when Alex Iwobi found Mesut Ozil with a fine ball and the German international made no mistake with a low left-footed finish.
It looked like we were cruising to a vital three points when we doubled our lead in the 35th minute – Iwobi again with the assist as he found Alexis Sanchez before the Chilean slotted home for 2-0.
However, in true Arsenal style we collapsed and predictably it was Andy Carroll who caused all the problems as he first headed home a powerful effort for 2-1 in the 44th minute before firing home a deflected effort to level things up on the stroke of half-time.
The Hammers then made it 3-2, and yes you guessed it, Carroll got the goal once again as he completed his hat-trick with another far post header just minutes in to the second half.
Laurent Koscielny gave us hope after turning the ball home for 3-3 in the 70th minute but we couldn’t find the winner so we’re left trailing leaders Leicester City by 10 points with just six games remaining.
Here are the highlights: