- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photo] Mesut Ozil reacts on Twitter to ‘crazy’ 3-3 West Ham draw
Mesut Ozil has taken to Twitter to have his say after Arsenal drew 3-3 with West Ham in a thriller at Upton Park on Saturday afternoon.
Ozil was in fine form again today and the German international opened the scoring with a fine strike before Alexis Sanchez put us in control with a second in the 35th minute.
However, an Andy Carroll hat-trick turned things around for the Hammers before Laurent Koscielny secured a point with an equaliser midway through the second half.
Mesut has now posted a photo on his Twitter account of him celebrating his goal with a message saying it was a crazy game but a point is better than coming away with nothing.
Unfortunately, with us sitting ten points adrift of Leicester with just six games remaining, a point was no good for us to today’s draw does feel like a defeat. Especially as we threw away a two goal lead in such inept fashion.
Anyway, unless Leicester have an all-mighty collapse, the title is now gone so our main objective now is to finish above Tottenham.
Here is Ozil’s tweet:
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) April 9, 2016