- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
[Photo] Mesut Ozil reacts on Twitter to ‘crazy’ 3-3 West Ham draw
Mesut Ozil has taken to Twitter to have his say after Arsenal drew 3-3 with West Ham in a thriller at Upton Park on Saturday afternoon.
Ozil was in fine form again today and the German international opened the scoring with a fine strike before Alexis Sanchez put us in control with a second in the 35th minute.
However, an Andy Carroll hat-trick turned things around for the Hammers before Laurent Koscielny secured a point with an equaliser midway through the second half.
Mesut has now posted a photo on his Twitter account of him celebrating his goal with a message saying it was a crazy game but a point is better than coming away with nothing.
Unfortunately, with us sitting ten points adrift of Leicester with just six games remaining, a point was no good for us to today’s draw does feel like a defeat. Especially as we threw away a two goal lead in such inept fashion.
Anyway, unless Leicester have an all-mighty collapse, the title is now gone so our main objective now is to finish above Tottenham.
Here is Ozil’s tweet:
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) April 9, 2016