- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
[Images] ‘Leaked’ photos of Arsenal’s 2016/17 home kit appear online
It’s that time of year again when we start to see ‘leaked’ images claiming to be of next season’s kit appear on social media sites.
Over the past 24 hours we’ve seen the two images below doing the rounds on Twitter with users suggesting this is what our 2016/17 home kit will look like.
The mock-up shows a two-toned red body with white across the shoulders and arms, with navy blue detailing across the best and around the collar while the shorts are plain navy blue.
As ever, it’s received mixed reviews from supporters so far but the majority seem to hate it. And I mean HATE it!
The kit certainly has a very ‘American’ style to it and it’s something you might expect the New York Red Bulls to wear, not Arsenal, but it’s actually growing on me the more I see it.
However, I have my doubts as to it’s validity. We see plenty of fakes circulating and I’d be hugely surprised if this turned out to be our next home kit.
Well-known Twitter user @Memz_Dogi certainly agrees as he posted a couple of photos which he claims to be of the real new home kit. His version, from what we can see in the two images below, seem far more realistic.
Check out the photos below and make up your own mind….
A few fake images going around of next seasons new kit. Ignore them. As I told you months ago this is it 100% pic.twitter.com/P9YWw9pWem
— Memz Dogi (@Memz_Dogi) April 7, 2016