- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
Ratings: Iwobi inspires Arsenal to impressive 4-0 win over Watford
Arsenal cruised to a 4-0 victory over Watford at the Emirates this afternoon with Alexis Sanchez, Alex Iwobi, Hector Bellerin and Theo Walcott all getting on the score-sheet.
Here are my player ratings:
Ospina 6 – Made a couple of decent saves to ensure a clean sheet.
Bellerin 7.5 – Deserved his goal after another breathless performance down the right flank.
Gabriel 7 – Continued to build his partnership with Koscielny with another solid display.
Koscielny 7 – Relatively comfortable afternoon as he kept the likes of Ighalo and Deeney quiet.
Monreal 7 – Saw plenty of the ball down the left wing but his delivery wasn’t always up to scratch.
Elneny 7 – Another impressive performance from the Egyptian. Kept things simple and worked hard to cover the full-backs.
Coquelin 7 – Looks far more comfortable with another defensive player next to him. Protected the back four superbly well.
Ozil 8 – Ran the show for much of the game. Stunning ball in the build up to the fourth goal and was at the heart of most of our good play once again.
Iwobi 8.5 – Another excellent performance. Lovely ball for Alexis in the build up to the opener and cool finish to make it 2-0 before half-time. Such an exciting prospect.
Alexis 8 – Very lively performance from the Chilean. On hand to score the opener and then set-up Iwobi for the second goal.
Welbeck 7 – Great movement all game and his pace caused the visitors plenty of problems. Couldn’t get the goal his display deserved.
Giroud 5 – Saw a header easily saved.
Walcott 7 – Scored a late fourth from close range.
Campbell 7 – Showed great skill to set-up Theo’s late goal.