- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
[Photos] Wilshere & Cech train with Arsenal ahead of Watford clash
Jack Wilshere and Petr Cech were among those who took part in full training today as Arsenal prepare to take on Watford at the Emirates this weekend.
Wilshere hasn’t played a single minute of competitive football yet this season after struggling to overcome a fractured fibula which he suffered in pre-season training way back at the start of August.
However, it looks like the midfielder is finally closing-in on his return to action as he resumed full training this week and was out on the pitches at London Colney this afternoon with the rest of the first team squad.
Jack is going to need a couple of weeks before he’s considered fit enough for the first team but it’s great to see him back in training so hopefully it won’t be long before he’s available for selection.
Cech was also being put through his paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff today as he looks to prove his fitness ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Watford after recovering from a calf injury that’s kept him out for a month.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s official Getty images account: