- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photos] Wilshere & Cech train with Arsenal ahead of Watford clash
Jack Wilshere and Petr Cech were among those who took part in full training today as Arsenal prepare to take on Watford at the Emirates this weekend.
Wilshere hasn’t played a single minute of competitive football yet this season after struggling to overcome a fractured fibula which he suffered in pre-season training way back at the start of August.
However, it looks like the midfielder is finally closing-in on his return to action as he resumed full training this week and was out on the pitches at London Colney this afternoon with the rest of the first team squad.
Jack is going to need a couple of weeks before he’s considered fit enough for the first team but it’s great to see him back in training so hopefully it won’t be long before he’s available for selection.
Cech was also being put through his paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff today as he looks to prove his fitness ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Watford after recovering from a calf injury that’s kept him out for a month.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s official Getty images account: