- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
Teams: Arsenal ace starts for country but quartet left out
The second round of international fixtures are upon us and there is plenty of Arsenal interest in tonight’s games.
Mesut Ozil once again starts for Germany as they host Italy at the Allianz Arena so we’ll have to pray he comes through the game unscathed.
However, Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud both get a breather as they drop to the bench for France’s clash with Russia at the Stade de France.
Danny Welbeck also gets a rest as he joins Arsenal team mate Theo Walcott on the bench for England’s friendly with Holland at Wembley.
Here are the
Forster, Walker, Rose, Smalling, Stones, Drinkwater, Barkley, Milner, Lallana, Vardy, Sturridge.
Subs: Clyne, Heaton, Walcott, Cahill, Jagielka, Henderson, Dier, Kane, Alli, Welbeck
ter Stegen, Rüdiger, Mustafi, Hummels, Kroos, Özil, Rudy, Hector, Müller, Götze, Draxler
Lloris – Evra, Sakho, Varane, Sagna – Diarra, Kanté, Pogba – Griezmann, Martial, Gignac.
Subs: Giroud, Koscielny, Mandana, Costil, Digne, Jallet, Mathieu, Cabaye, Matuidi, Sissoko, Coman, Payet