- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
Teams: Arsenal ace starts for country but quartet left out
The second round of international fixtures are upon us and there is plenty of Arsenal interest in tonight’s games.
Mesut Ozil once again starts for Germany as they host Italy at the Allianz Arena so we’ll have to pray he comes through the game unscathed.
However, Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud both get a breather as they drop to the bench for France’s clash with Russia at the Stade de France.
Danny Welbeck also gets a rest as he joins Arsenal team mate Theo Walcott on the bench for England’s friendly with Holland at Wembley.
Here are the
Forster, Walker, Rose, Smalling, Stones, Drinkwater, Barkley, Milner, Lallana, Vardy, Sturridge.
Subs: Clyne, Heaton, Walcott, Cahill, Jagielka, Henderson, Dier, Kane, Alli, Welbeck
ter Stegen, Rüdiger, Mustafi, Hummels, Kroos, Özil, Rudy, Hector, Müller, Götze, Draxler
Lloris – Evra, Sakho, Varane, Sagna – Diarra, Kanté, Pogba – Griezmann, Martial, Gignac.
Subs: Giroud, Koscielny, Mandana, Costil, Digne, Jallet, Mathieu, Cabaye, Matuidi, Sissoko, Coman, Payet