- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
[Ratings] Iwobi stars as impressive Arsenal beat Everton 2-0
Arsenal kept themselves in the title race with a superb 2-0 victory over Everton at Goodison Park this afternoon with Danny Welbeck and Alex Iwobi getting the all-important goals.
Here are my ratings:
Ospina 6.5 – A solid game. Little to do in terms of shot-stopping but showed his bravery at times.
Bellerin 7.5 – A real outlet down the right and he set-up the Iwobi goal with a fine long-ball.
Gabriel 7 – Fought well against the physical threat of Lukaku. Showed a real fighting spirit.
Koscielny 7 – Another solid shift from the Frenchman at the back. Kept the hosts at bay with some great defending.
Monreal 7 – Like a rock at left-back and was always keen to get forward.
Coquelin 8 – Excellent display. Protected the back four, made some great tackles and never stopped working.
Elneny 7 – Another encouraging performance. Looks to be forging a solid partnership alongside Coquelin. Added a bit of steel and discipline to our midfield.
Sanchez 6.5 – Set up the opener with a superb through-ball and was very lively, especially in the first half when he should also have had a penalty. Quieter after the break.
Ozil 6.5 – Played his part in the opener with a superb one-two and was always dangerous when on the ball.
Iwobi 8.5 – Scored a superb goal on his full Premier League debut and was hugely impressive. Showed he can cope with the physical battle at such a tender age and was full of confidence. Great prospect.
Welbeck 7.5 – A lovely composed finish to open the scoring and his pace and movement caused Everton plenty of problems. Should have got a second after the break.
Giroud 6 – Had a header harshly ruled out towards the end.
Gibbs 6 – On to offer more protection down the left side.