- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
- [Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
[Photos] Young duo train with Arsenal ahead of Barcelona clash
Youngsters Krystian Bielik and Kaylen Hinds took part in first team training today as Arsenal held their final session ahead of tomorrow’s Champions League game with Barcelona.
Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff put the players through their final preparations as we gear up for ‘mission impossible’ at the Nou Camp on Wednesday evening.
We need to turn around a two goal deficit following our first leg defeat at the Emirates three weeks ago if we’re to remain in Europe’s elite competition, which is going to be a tough task against a rampant Barca side.
Arsene is expected to name his strongest team but still invited youngsters Krystian Bielik and Kaylen Hinds to take part in full training at London Colney this afternoon.
Bielik is predominantly a defensive midfielder who can also play at the back if needed but I still don’t see Wenger including the 18-year-old in the squad that travels to Spain as we’ve got Mathieu Flaimini as back-up to Francis Coquelin and Mohamed Elneny.
Hinds is an attacking midfielder or second striker who’s scored four goals in 9 Under-21 Premier League appearances so far this season, but again his inclusion in training was just for experience as he’s highly unlikely to feature against Barca.
Here are the duo in training today courtesy of Arsenal’s official Getty account: