- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Arsene Wenger confirms key man is back to face Barcelona
Arsene Wenger has revealed the latest team news ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League clash with Barcelona on Wednesday night.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference in Spain this evening and he’s confirmed a huge boost with the news that Laurent Koscielny has been passed fit and is back in the squad.
The centre-back has missed our last four matches due to a niggling calf injury and narrowly missed out on making his comeback against Watford on Sunday afternoon.
Arsene said Koscielny would be assessed at training today before a late decision was made over his involvement but thankfully the defender has proved his fitness and is in contention to face the Catalans at the Nou Camp tomorrow night.
Koscielny replaces Calum Chambers in the squad with the youngster not making the trip to Spain today, which all-but confirms Hector Bellerin will come back in to the starting eleven after being rested for the last two games.
It remains to be seen whether Wenger will bring Koscielny back in to the side as some newspapers have suggested that the boss might keep him back for Saturday’s crucial trip to Everton. If Arsene does rest Kos, then Gabriel will continue alongside Per Mertesacker at the back.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) March 15, 2016