- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
[Photos] Arsenal boost as duo able to train ahead of Watford clash
Arsenal have been handed a double boost as Gabriel and Laurent Koscielny were able to take part in full training on Saturday ahead of tomorrow’s FA Cup quarter final with Watford.
Gabriel was a doubt for the game after being forced off during our fifth round replay win at Hull on Tuesday night after suffering a hamstring injury early in the second half.
Koscielny was also facing a late fitness test as he looks to make his comeback following three games on the sidelines with a niggling calf problem.
However, the defender’s were both photographed taking part in training at London Colney this afternoon so they should be in contention to face Watford at the Emirates on Sunday.
Per Mertesacker was also on the training pitch sporting a cut to his left eye after a nasty clash of heads against Hull but the German has already been declared fit for selection.
Arsene Wenger is expected to resist the temptation to rest any of his key men ahead of Wednesday’s Barcelona game as the likes of Hector Bellerin, Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez and Danny Welbeck all had a breather in midweek.
Check out some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com.