- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
[Tweet] Arsenal sponsors troll Tottenham after Dortmund defeat
Arsenal kit manufacturer PUMA have endeared themselves to Gunners’ fans after brutally trolling North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur on Twitter last night following their 3-0 thrashing by Borussia Dortmund.
Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino made his priorities crystal clear having decided to make several changes from the side that we drew 2-2 with at White Hart Lane last weekend with a number of first team regulars rested ahead of their league clash at Aston Villa.
Thankfully, the decision backfired in spectacular fashion as Tottenham were dominated by a strong Dortmund outfit and eventually slumped to a 3-0 defeat in the first leg of their Europa League last-16 tie in Germany.
It leaves Spurs needing a miracle at the Lane in the second leg next Thursday to remain in the competition and to rub salt in to the wound, Arsenal’s kit manufacturer PUMA took to Twitter last night to troll our North London rivals.
The official PUMA Football twitter account tweeted:
A 3-0 win over that other North London team. Cheers, @BVB. #ForeverFaster
Haha, brilliant stuff. PUMA took over from NIKE as our kit manufacturer in 2014 after signing a lucrative five-year deal and while fans have been relatively pleased with the kits they’ve come up with so far, trolling Spurs is a great way for them to further endear themselves to Gunners’ fans.
— PUMA Football (@pumafootball) March 10, 2016