- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
[Tweet] Ozil sends message to team mates after trio suffer injuries
Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil has reacted on Twitter after Per Mertesacker, Aaron Ramsey and Gabriel all suffered injuries against Hull City on Tuesday night.
Mertesacker was forced off after suffering a cut to his eye following a nasty clash of heads with Nick Powell in the first half during our FA Cup clash at the KC Stadium.
The German’s defensive partner, Gabriel, was next to go after tweaking his hamstring shortly after half-time before Ramsey made it a hat-trick of injuries having picked up a thigh problem.
Thankfully we coped well with the injuries and eased to a 4-0 victory over the Tigers to book our place in the quarter finals of the FA Cup, where we’ll now host Watford at the Emirates on Sunday.
However, it’s the injuries that have fans worried and it appears Ozil shares our concern as he took to Twitter shortly after the game to with Per, Gabriel and Rambo a speedy recovery.
Calum Chambers, Theo Walcott, Alex Iwobi and Joel Campbell have also posted messages on the micro-blogging site after playing their parts in the impressive win last night.
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) March 8, 2016
— Joel Campbell (@joel_campbell12) March 8, 2016
— Alexander Iwobi (@alexiwobi) March 8, 2016
— Calum Chambers (@CalumChambers95) March 8, 2016
— Theo Walcott (@theowalcott) March 8, 2016