- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Ratings: Giroud & Iwobi shine as Arsenal thrash Hull 4-0 in FA Cup
Arsenal eased in to the quarter finals of the FA Cup with a 4-0 victory over Hull City at the KC Stadium this evening with Olivier Giroud and Theo Walcott both scoring braces.
Here are my ratings:
Ospina 6.5 – Great save to deny Meyler at 0-0 but was relatively untested in the second half as we dominated.
Chambers 6.5 - Struggled a little at right-back but was far more comfortable in central defence when he moved in to cover Gabriel.
Mertesacker N/A - Off midway through the first half after getting a nasty cut to his head.
Gabriel 7 - Was having a solid game before being forced off with what looked like a hamstring injury.
Gibbs 6.5 - Clattered the bar with a superb effort at the end of the first half and was solid at the back.
Flamini 6.5 - Showed his versatility as the midfielder filled-in at right-back after Gabriel’s injury.
Elneny 7 - Another very encouraging performance. Keeps things simple and distributes the ball well from midfield. Went close with a nice volley too.
Walcott 7.5 - Strange game from Theo. Was overall very poor on the ball but popped up with an assist and two fine goals in the second half. Can’t really argue with that.
Iwobi 8 - Superb performance from the youngster in the No.10 role. Always keen to receive the ball and wasn’t afraid to run at players. Very impressive.
Campbell 7.5 - Lively on the ball all game and set-up Walcott for his goal with a superb pass.
Giroud 8 - On hand to sweep home the opener from close range after being presented a gift by Meyler’s poor back pass and got his second with a lovely volley. Nice to see him back among the goals.
Monreal 7 - Very comfortable performance at centre-back from Nacho.
Ramsey N/A – Off injured having come on to replace Gabriel.