- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
[Photos] Sanchez tussles with Ozil as Arsenal train ahead of Hull
Arsene Wenger has been putting his players through their final preparations at London Colney this afternoon as Arsenal get ready for Tuesday night’s FA Cup clash with Hull City.
We head to the KC Stadium tomorrow evening for our fifth round replay looking to book a quarter final date with Watford at the Emirates this weekend and Arsene has confirmed he’ll make changes for the game.
Youngster Alex Iwobi is set to come back in to the squad in place of the suspended Francis Coquelin and the 19-year-old was no doubt looking to impress in training today.
Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil may be two players who the boss will rest against Hull but judging by the photo below it looks like the duo weren’t holding back in training as they competed for the ball.
Mikel Arteta was also back out on the training pitch as he looks to build on his fitness following a frustrating season that’s been plagued by a calf complaint while Serge Gnabry was also working hard to impress Wenger at London Colney after his failed loan move at West Brom earlier in the season.
Check out some photos from training today courtesy of Arsenal.com: