- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Tweets: Ozil, Bellerin & Cech react to Spurs draw on Twitter
Arsenal stars Mesut Ozil, Petr Cech and Hector Bellerin have taken to Twitter to react to Saturday afternoon’s 2-2 draw with Tottenham at White Hart Lane.
We went into the break 1-0 up thanks to an Aaron Ramsey goal but the big turning point of the game was Francis Coquelin stupidly getting himself sent off shortly after half-time.
Spurs quickly used their extra man to their advantage as they equalised through Alderweireld before a worldie from Kane put the hosts 2-1 up with half and hour to go.
However, we refused to accept defeat and earned what could be a valuable point thanks to a 76th minute strike from Alexis Sanchez.
After the game, Ozil and Bellerin have taken to Twitter to say it was a hard earned draw with 10-men while Petr Cech – who missed the game with a calf injury – also congratulated his team mates on showing the spirit to salvage a point from the game.
Here is what the boys have had to say:
Point is a point ! Great spirit to come back ! https://t.co/O1mTxDUzE1
— Petr Cech (@PetrCech) March 5, 2016
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) March 5, 2016
— Héctor Bellerín (@HectorBellerin) March 5, 2016