- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
Video: Man Utd 3-2 Arsenal: Gunners bottle it once again
Once again, Arsenal bottled the chance to really make a statement in the title race after losing 3-2 to the worst Manchester United team in recent memory this afternoon.
Theo Walcott lost possession in his own half to gift United the ball midway through the first half and Marcus Rashford pounced to fire home in the 29th minute after Gabriel made a mess of his clearance.
The Brazilian international then fell asleep just three minutes later to allow the young striker space to head home United’s second goal.
We cut the deficit to 2-1 just before half time when Danny Welbeck headed home Mesut Ozil’s free kick in the 40th minute but United made it 3-1 in fortuitous circumstances when Ander Herrera’s shot deflected off Koscielny and past Cech.
We gave ourselves hope of rescuing something from the game when Ozil turned home in the 69th minute to make it 3-2 but we barely created a chance during the final 20 minutes so once again lost at Old Trafford.
With Tottenham coming from behind to beat Swansea, we now sit three points adrift of our North London rivals in third while Leicester are a further two points ahead.
Watch the goals here: