- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Date & time confirmed for Arsenal’s FA Cup replay with Hull City
The Football Association has finally confirmed the date and time for Arsenal’s FA Cup replay with Hull City at the KC Stadium and the game will take place on Tuesday March 8, kicking off at 7pm.
We were taken to a replay after our disappointing 0-0 draw with the Tigers at the Emirates last weekend and there has been a lengthy delay in announcing the replay as various associations have been in discussions trying to come up with a suitable date.
The key problem was that UEFA doesn’t usually allow any other games to clash with Champions League matches, and the proposed date of March 8 is scheduled in for a round of Champions League fixtures.
However, the FA have today confirmed that following extensive talks, a compromise has been reached that will see our replay with Hull kick off at 7pm, meaning it will be over in time for the second half of the European games involving Wolfsburg and Real Madrid and Gent and Roma.
The winners will entertain Watford in the quarter finals but unfortunately with this scheduling, the travelling Hornets’ fans won’t know where they’ll be heading until a few days before the last 8 fixture.