- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
- [Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
Video: Arsenal 0-2 Barcelona: Arsenal self-destruct yet again
Familiar problems were on show once again as Arsenal lost 2-0 to Barcelona in the first leg of our Champions League last-16 tie at the Emirates on Tuesday night.
We held our own in the first half and actually missed the best chance with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain fluffing an excellent chance to open the scoring as we went in 0-0 at the break.
However, all our good work was undone in the 71st minute as we overcommitted past the half way line and Barca took their opportunity to break, with Neymar eventually setting up Lionel Messi who made no mistake for 1-0.
We pushed to get back in the game but the Catalans all-but killed the tie and it was all down to Mathieu Flamini as he inexplicably gave away a penalty just 60 seconds after coming on the pitch.
Messi made no mistake from the spot to make it 0-2 and give us a mountain to climb heading to the Nou Camp for the second leg.
Watch the goals here: