- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
[Photos] Injury doubt trains as Arsenal prepare for Hull City test
Arsene Wenger has been putting his players through their final paces on Friday afternoon as Arsenal prepare to welcome Hull City to the Emirates tomorrow.
We entertain the 2014 finalists in the fifth round of the FA Cup and Arsene is expected to rest some of his key men ahead of Tuesday night’s crucial Champions League showdown with Barcelona.
Laurent Koscielny goes into the game as a slight injury doubt after being forced off against Leicester last week with a dead leg. Arsene confirmed at his press conference earlier that the defender was facing a late fitness test but the signs are good as Kos was able to train today.
You can just about see the centre-back in the photo above just behind Olivier Giroud. There are no other photos of Kos from today’s session so perhaps the club are trying to play down his availability.
Danny Welbeck is set to get a recall to the starting eleven with the attacker set to make his first start in over 10 months after scoring a sensational winner off the bench against Leicester last weekend.
Mohamed Elneny is also expected to get another chance to impress in what will only be his second start following his January move from FC Basel, and the duo were training hard with the rest of the squad at London Colney this afternoon.
Check out some more photos from the training session below courtesy of Arsenal.com: