- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
[Image] Further proof Arsenal fans dominate Twitter
Everyone knows Arsenal are the dominant force online. We have the most active fanbase on social media as we’ve proven countless times. If there is a poll to win, Arsenal fans will make sure we win it.
If anybody needed further proof of our dominance on social media, Twitter have released some figures to show just how huge our fanbase has become on the site.
The stats show that Danny Welbeck’s last gasp winner over Leicester City on Sunday was the most tweeted about moment of the 2015/16 season so far, generating around 51,000 tweets each minute.
And not only did we top yet another list, but we blew away our competition by dominating the entire top four. Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil’s goal against Man Utd came in second and third while Gabriel sending off against Chelsea was fourth.
The only incident to prevent us making it a clean sweep in the top five was Christian Benteke’s excellent strike for Liverpool against Man Utd.
So next time anyone tries to question who is the biggest club on social media sites like Twitter, just show them the graphic below.
However, let’s hope we have plenty to Tweet about over the coming months. Can you imagine the number of Tweets we’d generate if we secured the title this season?!