- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
[Photos] Midfielder returns as Arsenal train ahead of Leicester game
The Arsenal players have been getting put through their paces at London Colney this afternoon ahead of tomorrow’s huge Premier League clash with Leicester City.
We welcome the league leaders to the Emirates knowing we need victory to cut the gap to just two points so I’m sure Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff were getting the players focussed for the big game.
Mohamed Elneny was among the group that trained today after the midfielder missed the win over AFC Bournemouth last weekend to be at the birth of his child but it remains to be seen whether he’ll be selected to start tomorrow. I think it’s likely a place on the bench is the best he can hope for.
Unfortunately there was no sign of Gabriel at training today with reports growing that he’s set for a spell on the sidelines with a thigh injury. Let’s hope the speculation has been exaggerated as it would be a big blow if he was ruled out.
Here are some photos from training today courtesy of Arsenal.com: