- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
Arsenal star named in Premier League Team of the Week
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has been named in the WhoScored Premier League Team of the Week after his excellent display against Bournemouth on Sunday.
Ramsey once again started alongside Mathieu Flamini in the middle of the park at the Vitality Stadium and played a key role as we eased to a crucial 2-0 victory.
After Mesut Ozil had opened the scoring with a fine strike in the 23rd minute, Ramsey created the vital second goal as Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain put the game to bed with a fine second just a minute later.
Ramsey’s all-action performance earned him the Man of the Match award and a WhoScored rating of 8.6 – which was enough to see him named in the Team of the Week.
It was certainly nice to see Rambo back to something like his best on Sunday as I think he’s struggled to hit top form for much of this season, so hopefully this will be the start of a turnaround for him during the run-in.
Check out the full Team of the Week here: