- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Video: Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal: Ozil & Ox on target for Gunners
Arsenal moved back up to third in the Premier League table with a solid 2-0 victory over AFC Bournemouth on Sunday afternoon.
We finally got on the score-sheet for the first time in three games as Mesut Ozil smashed home a right-footed shot after being teed-up by Olivier Giroud’s headed knock down in the 23rd minute.
It was 2-0 less than a minute later as a swift break-away led to Aaron Ramsey feeding Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and he fired in off the far post from a tight angle to put us in control at half-time.
We barely got out of second gear after the break but eased to a 2-0 victory thanks largely to some fine goalkeeping from Petr Cech – not for the first time this season.
The win sees us move level on points with second-placed Tottenham and to within five points of leaders Leicester City.
Watch the goals here: