- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Player Ratings: Ramsey on song as Arsenal beat Bournemouth
Arsenal moved back up to third in the Premier League table with a solid 2-0 victory over AFC Bournemouth on Sunday afternoon thanks to first half goals from Mesut Ozil and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Here are my ratings:
Cech 7.5/10 – Made a superb save to deny Arter in the first half and pulled off another excellent double save near the end to secure the clean sheet.
Bellerin 7/10 – Excellent last ditch tackle to prevent Pugh from having a clear shot on goal. Solid in defence but not quite as effective going forward.
Gabriel 7/10 – Another solid afternoon. The only hairy moment saw him lose possession near the touchline but we got away with it.
Koscielny 7/10 – Made some important blocks and kept former Gunner Afobe under wraps.
Monreal 6/10 – Not his usual self as Nacho was given a tough time down his wing.
Flamini 6/10 – Fortunate not to be sent off early on for a two-footed lunge. No idea why he started again.
Ramsey 8/10 – Played the role of two men alongside Flamini. Broke up play and got forward to support attacks. Set-up The Ox for his goal.
Oxlade-Chamberlain 7/10 – Lovely low finish to make it 2-0 but didn’t really kick on and was pretty quiet overall.
Ozil 8/10 – Superb finish to open the scoring and was always a danger when in possession. Didn’t have too much to play with going forward today though.
Sanchez 6.5/10 – Looked rusty and clearly not back up to 100% match sharpness – which is understandable. He did produce a couple of moments of magic though.
Giroud 6/10 – Nice assist for the Ozil goal but did little else. His form in front of goal needs to pick up.
Coquelin 6.5/10 – Even a half-fit Coquelin is an upgrade on Flamini. Has to start versus Leicester.
Gibbs, Walcott N/A