- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
[Photos] Sanchez & Ozil train as Arsenal prepare for Bournemouth
Arsenal undertook their final preparations this afternoon ahead of tomorrow’s crucial trip to Dean Court to take on AFC Bournemouth.
We head in to the game desperately needing to get back to winning ways after failing to win any of our previous four league games and we currently sit eight points adrift of leaders Leicester.
Arsene Wenger oversaw training at London Colney on Saturday afternoon with Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil among the players who were put through their paces by the boss and his coaching staff.
We’re going to need Sanchez and Ozil in top form tomorrow if we’re to come away with the victory so let’s pray the duo can be at their creative best as we haven’t scored in any of our last three league outings.
Here are some more snaps from training today courtesy of Arsenal.com: