- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
[Photos] Sanchez & Ozil train as Arsenal prepare for Bournemouth
Arsenal undertook their final preparations this afternoon ahead of tomorrow’s crucial trip to Dean Court to take on AFC Bournemouth.
We head in to the game desperately needing to get back to winning ways after failing to win any of our previous four league games and we currently sit eight points adrift of leaders Leicester.
Arsene Wenger oversaw training at London Colney on Saturday afternoon with Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil among the players who were put through their paces by the boss and his coaching staff.
We’re going to need Sanchez and Ozil in top form tomorrow if we’re to come away with the victory so let’s pray the duo can be at their creative best as we haven’t scored in any of our last three league outings.
Here are some more snaps from training today courtesy of Arsenal.com: