- Arsenal handed huge boost ahead of Bayern Munich showdown
- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
Ratings: Sanchez & Ozil shine as sloppy Arsenal held by Southampton
Arsenal have royally blown their title chances after being held to a hugely frustrating 0-0 draw with Southampton at the Emirates on Tuesday night.
Here are my ratings:
Cech 7/10 – Always alert to collect a number of crosses and start counter-attacks with some fine distribution.
Bellerin 6/10 – Delivery very poor all game and his passing wasn’t up to scratch either.
Gabriel 6.5/10 – His pace was useful against the dangerous Saints attack. Booked for a silly foul near the end.
Koscielny 6/10 – Missed an absolute sitter from 3 yards to win it. No idea how he managed to put the header over.
Monreal 7/10 – Solid as ever and linked up well down the left flank.
Flamini 5/10 – Awful. Stray passes, wandering out of position, shouting for no reason. No idea why he started ahead of Coquelin.
Ramsey 5/10 – A frustrating night again. His partnership with Flamini is a shambles. Get Coquelin back alongside him asap.
Ozil 7.5/10 – Missed an early chance after showing great control to collect a Sanchez long ball and was denied again from close range shortly after. Showed some excellent touches and was always a danger.
Campbell 5/10 – Very quiet. Worked hard to help out in defence but did nothing in the final third.
Alexis 7.5/10 – Saw a shot cleared off the line and another that was well saved by Forster. Along with Ozil, our most effective player but still couldn’t find the breakthrough.
Giroud 6/10 – Missed a number of half-chances as Forster got the better of him. Frustrating night for the big man.
Walcott 5/10 – Denied twice in quick succession after coming on.
Coquelin 5/10 – Booked during his 5 minute cameo.