- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
[Photos] Injury doubt trains as Arsenal prepare for Southampton
Arsene Wenger has been putting his squad through their paces at London Colney this afternoon as Arsenal prepare to entertain Southampton at the Emirates tomorrow night.
The boss confirmed at his press conference earlier that one or two players were facing late fitness checks with reports suggesting Laurent Koscielny was one of those who’d be assessed after he picked up a minor knock on Saturday.
However, it looks like the French international should be passed fit to play on Tuesday night after taking part in full training this afternoon.
Kos was joined by Danny Welbeck on the training pitch as the attacker continues to work on his fitness following over nine months out with a knee injury – although he’s not expected to be back in contention for another couple of weeks.
Alexis Sanchez and Francis Coquelin made their returns to the starting eleven during the FA Cup win over Burnley at the weekend and they haven’t suffered any reaction as they trained hard in North London this afternoon.
Here are some photos of training today courtesy of Arsenal.com: