- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
Ratings: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley – Sanchez & Iwobi shine, Elneny solid
Arsenal booked their place in the fifth round of the FA Cup with a hard fought 2-1 victory over Burnley at the Emirates this afternoon.
These are my ratings:
Ospina 6/10 – Smart save to deny Gray early on but lacks the presence we’ve become used to this season.
Chambers 7/10 – Superb first-time finish for the opener but could have done better to prevent Vokes’ header for their goal.
Gabriel 7/10 - Poor defending for the equaliser but his pace was vital against the rapid Gray in attack.
Koscielny 7/10 – Given a few shaky moments by Vokes and Gray but was solid enough overall.
Gibbs 7/10 – Dragged out of position [and injured Coquelin] for in the equaliser but was very dangerous going forward.
Coquelin 6.5/10 – Great to see him back in the team. Was understandably a little rusty, especially with his tackling, but still put in a solid performance.
Elneny 7/10 – A very encouraging debut. Looked comfortable on the ball and was always keen to support the attackers. Likes a long range shot too!
Iwobi 7.5/10 – Very impressive display from the youngster. Showed good feet and was always confident in possession. Played a role in the build up to both goals.
The Ox 7/10 – Assisted Sanchez’s goal with a cross and was a danger when on the ball, but his delivery wasn’t always up to scratch. Shooting was poor too.
Alexis 8/10 – Excellent display. Tidy finish to make it 2-1 after a fine team move. Almost scored a second but saw his free-kick well saved.
Giroud 6/10 – Some good link-up play but wasn’t involved enough.
Rosicky 6/10 – Great to see him back.
Arteta 6/10 – On to shore things up in midfield.
Walcott 5/10 – Missed a golden chance to seal the win in the dying minute but fluffed his one-on-one.