- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
[Photo] Mesut Ozil expresses delight at improving injury situation
Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil has taken to Twitter today to express his delight at the clubs improving injury situation.
We’ve seen the squad decimated by serious injuries to key players during the first half of the campaign with as many as 12 first team players unavailable at one point.
However, the situation has slowly been easing with Alexis Sanchez returning to action against Chelsea last weekend while Francis Coquelin and Tomas Rosicky have been declared fit and available for selection against Burnley on Saturday.
Danny Welbeck also resumed full training earlier this week meaning that Jack Wilshere and Santi Cazorla are the only two senior players who aren’t training with the rest of the squad at present.
Ozil has now taken to Twitter to post a photo of him driving home from today’s training session with a message saying how happy he is to have almost the whole squad fit again.
Amen to that Mesut. Let’s hope the boys can steer clear of injury during the second half of the season and we should be in with a great chance of lifting the title.
Check out Ozil’s tweet below:
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) January 28, 2016