- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
Arsenal to land Real Madrid attacker for just £25m?
According to a report in the Express, Arsenal have been told they can land unsettled Real Madrid attacker Isco for just £25m.
Isco has long been linked with a move to the Emirates with the Mirror reporting in September that we had opened talks with Madrid about a potential deal for the playmaker.
The Spaniard’s were initially understood to be reluctant to let the 23-year-old go but it appears that stance may have softened after the players agent admitted he’s unhappy with his lack of playing time in Spain.
Isco has struggled to hold down a regular first team place following his move to the Bernabeu from Malaga in 2013 and he’s started just 12 of Madrid’s league games so far this season with the likes of Gareth Bale, James Rodriguez and Cristiano Ronaldo all well ahead of him in the pecking order.
It looks like Madrid may be ready to cash-in as the Express are citing a report from Spanish outlet El Confidencial which claims the La Liga giants have let it be known that they’d be willing to do business at £25m.
If this report is accurate, we should bite Madrid’s hands off as £25m would be a bargain for a player of Isco’s talent in today’s crazy market and the Spanish international is a top class player who would fit in well to Wenger’s philosophy.
However, I’m sure we aren’t the only club interested, especially if the asking price is £25m, and the Express suggest that Man City are among those who are also keen on luring Isco to England.