- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
[Photos] Coquelin & Sanchez train as Arsenal prepare for Burnley
Arsene Wenger has been putting the Arsenal squad through their paces today as we prepare to welcome Burnley to the Emirates on Saturday.
We continue the defence of our FA Cup this weekend and it looks as though Francis Coquelin could be set to make his comeback.
The midfielder has been out with a knee injury since late November but returned to full training last week and continued to work on his fitness at London Colney today.
Coquelin joined Alexis Sanchez on the training pitch as the Chilean international continues to build on his fitness after making his return to the first team on Sunday.
Sanchez had been on the sidelines for eight weeks with a hamstring injury but will be hoping for another run-out against Burnley this weekend after making a second half substitute appearance during our disappointing defeat to Chelsea.
The players will be hoping to put that loss behind them as we entertain Burnley on Saturday and look to book our place in the fifth round of the FA Cup.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com and the clubs official Getty Images account: