- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
Sanchez In, Campbell Out: My Arsenal Line-Up To Face Chelsea
Arsenal have a great opportunity to make a real statement in the title race when we take on champions Chelsea at the Emirates on Sunday….this is the team I’d like to see Arsene Wenger go with.
Petr Cech should keep his place in goal, obviously.
Defence: Bellerin, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal
I think this is the perfect game for Gabriel to start alongside Laurent Koscielny at the back. Costa has been passed fit to start and we know he loves a battle, and Gabriel is far more capable of mixing it with the Chelsea striker than Mertesacker.
I’m sure you’ll all remember the row Gabriel had with Costa in the game at Stamford Bridge which resulted in our man being incorrectly sent off [the red card was rescinded by the FA], so who wouldn’t want to see those two go at it again on Sunday?!
Bellerin and Monreal should keep their places as they are head and shoulders above Debuchy and Gibbs right now.
Midfield: Ramsey, Flamini
Mohamed Elneny is available to make his debut by I think it would be a big risk throwing him in against Chelsea. I’m no fan of Flamini but I think he’s the best bet alongside Ramsey this weekend.
Coquelin is back in full training but is going to need at least another week before he’s fit enough for the first team while Cazorla is still on the sidelines, so it looks like it’ll be Flamini-Ramsey again on Sunday.
Attack: Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott
Sanchez is back in contention after finally overcoming his hamstring injury. The boss has hinted he might not risk him from the start but if he’s fit enough to be on the bench, he should be fine to start the game and we need our Chilean super-star back against Chelsea.
The big question is who should miss out. Campbell has been in excellent form recently and it would be harsh to drop him, but I still think Walcott is more of a threat and he usually enjoys playing against Chelsea so I’d give him the nod.
Ozil is also set to return after missing the Stoke game so hopefully he’ll pick up where he left off.
Giroud was outstanding against Liverpool but a little quieter against Stoke last week. Hopefully we can give him some better service on Sunday with Ozil and possibly Sanchez back in the team.
This would be my line-up:
What do you think? What team would you go with?